Thread: Form 1 question for trust

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Form 1 question for trust

Hey guys. I looked for the info I needed and didn't find it with a search. I just finished setting up my trust for my first NFA purchase. I'm sending my lower off to Orion for SBR engraving with my trust info when they reopen in a few weeks. What I'm wondering now is on the form 1 in box 2: Application is made by: for a trust you would use corporation or other business entity, and then the full name of the trust in box 3 for trade name? Then in box 4, h do you put the your engraving info? And lastly in box 4, i what are some ACCEPTED reasons y'all have used? Recreation? Sorry for all the questions, it's my form 1 cherry. And I'm just trying to make sure it doesn't get kicked back to me.

-RD62

P.S. I won't be filing the paperwork until I get the lower back from engraving.

Feedback Score

Cool Possible answer.

Quote Originally Posted by RD62 View Post
    Hey guys. I looked for the info I needed and didn't find it with a search. I just finished setting up my trust for my first NFA purchase. I'm sending my lower off to Orion for SBR engraving with my trust info when they reopen in a few weeks. What I'm wondering now is on the form 1 in box 2: Application is made by: for a trust you would use corporation or other business entity, and then the full name of the trust in box 3 for trade name? Then in box 4, h do you put the your engraving info? And lastly in box 4, i what are some ACCEPTED reasons y'all have used? Recreation? Sorry for all the questions, it's my form 1 cherry. And I'm just trying to make sure it doesn't get kicked back to me.

-RD62

I'm thinking of doing the same thing. I hate to plug another sight however this is what I can pass from

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.htm...=199942&page=3

Check your PM for a question from me.
    Saiga S12 is my new Homeland Defense weapon.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RD62 View Post
    Hey guys. I looked for the info I needed and didn't find it with a search. I just finished setting up my trust for my first NFA purchase. I'm sending my lower off to Orion for SBR engraving with my trust info when they reopen in a few weeks. What I'm wondering now is on the form 1 in box 2: Application is made by: for a trust you would use corporation or other business entity, and then the full name of the trust in box 3 for trade name?

#2: Corp or Business Entity

#3: N/A

#3b: Full name & address of trust.

Then in box 4, h do you put the your engraving info?

#4h: Name of trust, City, State.

And lastly in box 4, i what are some ACCEPTED reasons y'all have used?

#4i: All Lawful Purposes.

Sorry for all the questions, it's my form 1 cherry. And I'm just trying to make sure it doesn't get kicked back to me.

No problem...we all have to start somewhere...just be careful, because soon you'll want to F1 everything in sight.

-RD62

see above in red

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Thanks for the info. I got all my stuff together now. Just waiting to send my lower to Orion after the 13th for engraving, and once it comes back the forms get mailed out!

-RD62

Feedback Score
    you can mail the forms out now...get the lower engraved while you're waiting on the paperwork. It'll probably take two months for your F1 to come back approved.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yeah, but I'd rather make sure everything turns out well with the lower before it's registered. And it'll be at least a few months before I have the money for the upper anyway!

Thanks for the help!

-RD62