Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling AR, need advice

Feedback Score

Selling AR, need advice

Hi to all, I'm a newbie here but an experienced lurker. I recently have been thinking about selling my AR and purchasing a newer one. It is a dpms upper flat top 20" hbar with detach. handle and fixed front sight, 1/9 twist, A2 handguard, Roggio arsenal lower and a 3 position collapsible stock. This thing is front heavy and I was thinking about replacing with a 16". I priced it at 750.00 and have a guy wanting it. Did I price it too cheap. I can't find anything comparable to it on other sites like gunbroker to compare due to the Roggio lower. In your much more experienced opinion am I making a mistake selling thinking I can replace with an m4. Opinions are greatly appreciated. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Sell it while the guy wants to pay $750. Buy a DD.

Feedback Score
    66 (100%)
    Ive seen those stripped lowers go for around $100, so, nothing special. $750 is more than I would pay for your DPMS. What new AR do you have?
    "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..."
    - Richard Henry Lee, 1788

Feedback Score
    No I don't have a new one yet. Selling this to fund a new one. My thoughts were the same, sell it while I can at that price. Just needed reassurance.

Feedback Score
    66 (100%)
    Yeah, sell it. If you can match the $750 and go in with $1500 you can get a Colt 6920 or BCM of similar flavor for about $1000, then buy some mags and ammo or take a class with the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kygrizzly View Post
    No I don't have a new one yet. Selling this to fund a new one. My thoughts were the same, sell it while I can at that price. Just needed reassurance.

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..."
    - Richard Henry Lee, 1788

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoveskeFan View Post
    Yeah, sell it. If you can match the $750 and go in with $1500 you can get a Colt 6920 or BCM of similar flavor for about $1000, then buy some mags and ammo or take a class with the rest.
    That's the deal.. JMO.. Ron
    Ain't no pockets on a shroud..

Feedback Score
    Thanks guys for your opinions. I was a bit intimidated about asking but knew I would get solid advise.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That is more then what I have been seeing similar set ups run for around here, mos price in the $800-850 range and end up taking more because, lets face it, at $850 used you can buy a new colt for another $150. Hell, saw a slightly used factory DPMS in a gun store a few weeks ago for $500 and there were no takers for that thing. I'd say you did good getting $750.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)

Show me the money

Take the money and run.

Feedback Score
    Just an update, I did sell it. He talked me down to 700. Time to research my
    Soon to be new purchase. Thanks again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast