Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first AR, ColtLE6920MP-B

Feedback Score
    Absolutely , crystal clear! Having spent college time in Arkansas I would say it sounds like a dry county law except for mags over 20rd. Just cross the county line and the liquor stores are in abundance just over that line. I think the law is pointless, but I have to respect it ?

Feedback Score
    MD has tons of dumb gun laws. This is just another example of the "feel good" laws that the uber liberal GA passes.

Doesn't help public safety one bit. They can't seem to grasp that no amount of gun laws will prevent a criminal who doesn't pay attention to laws in the first place from doing what they want to.

It just disarms honest law abiding citizens.

[/soapbox]

Feedback Score
    That's right! I actually typed something like that and then deleted it. I was gonna say that all it does is give Maryland residence a false sense of security and piss off shooters,! I thought I might want to hold off on politics but AMEN!

Feedback Score
    Congrats on the 6920. At least MD is not as bad as DE, which is not as bad as DC.

Feedback Score
    I was born in dc and lived there for 25 years...lol. its geographically not my fault.
    Last edited by fuzzynutkila; 08-26-12 at 15:45.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    You got a good rifle, its just unfortunate you paid that price tag for it. I believe Grant sells that rifle for quite a bit less and I also could get you that rifle for less as well. But regardless, enjoy your Colt!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12