Thread: Do we really know what SHTF is ?

Feedback Score

Do we really know what SHTF is ?

There are Hurricanes ,fires, other disasters that are regional and will somewhat recover, but the US is on the verge of a bankruptcy,the dollar collapsing both due to planning and the martial law tyranny rearing its ugly head and does the majority have any idea on what is happening, Will going to kill Syrians push us over the edge?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Many of us do not know what SHTF is on a large scale. But we will find out soon enough. I believe the Powers That Be (globalist bankers) wouldn't mind a nice stagnation/depression with Excessive Rule of Law. But there are so many factors involved it could mean total economic collapse more suddenly.

We need to make sure that we come out the other end with no central banks and a govt with 1/3 the budget it has today. Hell, I wouldn't mind if Congress and laws were rolled back to 1870 and we started over from there.

I'm sure those who have deployed or emigrated from some of those places know full well what SHTF looks like!
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    I live in a major US city and most people around here are totally clueless. I do not think many would be able to fend for themselves if something major was to happen in this country. As long as they have cell phone service, are able to swipe their credit card to fill up their luxury cars and can stop off at Starbucks in the morning before work for a $6 cop of coffee, then they are living in a "perfect world". They already drive and walk like mind controlled zombies. It is sad how many people are distracted by the latest thing on TV, when this country is headed down a dark, dark path ahead.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Do we really know what SHTF is ?

SHTF will be any situation that requires me to train my sights on another human being.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    SHTF will be any situation that requires me to train my sights on another human being.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    Well... I looked in the rules for this forum to see if maybe a "what is SHTF" was defined there; but all I found was this:

this is not a forum to discuss how political, social, economical or extra-terrestrial influences may lead to things going awry. Please feel free to discuss steps to take in preparation for Natural Disaster, Civil Unrest, Terrorist Attack or the Collapse of Key Infrastructure; but please, no speculation, prediction, news or warnings of how/why/when any of these may happen.
    I put the "Amateur" in Amateur Radio...