Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bushmaster's new MASADA

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    In case anyone is keeping score, Cameron just won.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic_Salad0892 View Post
    Cameron won again.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    And keep in mind that Bushmaster is now owned by that same huge hedge fund that owns Remington and DPMS . . .

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    This is going to shock the industry.

I have wondered how Magpul was going to get them in out in large enough numbers to be viable.

I’m sure this is going to be a win-win for both companies and it's a damn smart move. Magpul brings their weapon design & expertise and Bushmaster has the mass production expertise, production facilities, access to distributors, and dealer network.
    Last edited by VA_Dinger; 01-31-08 at 00:44.

Feedback Score
    I don't know. Bushmaster can make an ok AR as they've been doing it awhile, but when I think of them making the Masada I keep getting this sinking feeling their going to screw it up in some way.

Feedback Score

Bushmaster "ACR"

No Thanks.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    Good for consumers...

More Masadas sold in more places.
    Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit
    What Happened to the American dream? It came true. You're looking at it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    "Good" for me I guess, an extra $1,400 in my pocket... just adds to the tax return and rebate I suppose.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    VA Dinger

This is going to shock the industry.

I have wondered how Magpul was going to get them in out in large enough numbers to be viable.

I’m sure this is going to be a win-win for both companies and it's a damn smart move. Magpul brings their weapon design & expertise and Bushmaster has the mass production expertise, production facilities, access to distributors, and dealer network
    I totally agree.. How did anyone think Magpul was going to produce these in mass qty's and distribute them.

Bushmaster is smart to latch on to this. And if the design is as good as everyone thinks it is.. Bushmaster will do fine, It's not that they can't maintain a standard... they just choose not to.... big difference. and it's not like every single Bushmaster ever made has fallen apart after a few hundred rds...

They have managed to make quite a few of them that have been pretty reliable over the years.

Plus with the mass production abilities, the price will actually be within reach of us regular earth people.

Should be interesting to see how this pans out, but anyway you slice it.. having another 5.56MM Semi auto rifle being made in the U.S. is a good thing.

Feedback Score
    I saw this press release and my jaw dropped! Why Bushmaster???? Backlash has already started. Damn, & I was looking forward to this rifle! Definitely time to rethink that proposition! Sigh....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast