Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SPR muzzle device

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    My BCM barreled 18" SPR build has the Mod 0 on it, I love all things BCM but they really hit it out of the park with their comps.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    To revive an old thread for muzzle device updates to a typical prone platform....

Finished an 18" build with a Mega MKM extended rifle upper and GTR lower with good components and GG&G bipod.... But I am undecided on a muzzle device. I do not yet own a can, so that option is not relevant for me now...

Right now I just put on a YHM Phantom I had sitting around. I would like some brake and compensation (who wouldn't?), but I also do not want puffs of dust and dirt and a ball of flame either.

So what does 2016 have to offer that 2013 (last post here) didn't for an SPR-ish type 77g. bullet delivery system?

Rmpl
    "Our destruction... will be from another quarter. From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence..."
    ...Daniel Webster, June 1, 1837

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmplstlskn View Post
    To revive an old thread for muzzle device updates to a typical prone platform....

Finished an 18" build with a Mega MKM extended rifle upper and GTR lower with good components and GG&G bipod.... But I am undecided on a muzzle device. I do not yet own a can, so that option is not relevant for me now...

Right now I just put on a YHM Phantom I had sitting around. I would like some brake and compensation (who wouldn't?), but I also do not want puffs of dust and dirt and a ball of flame either.

So what does 2016 have to offer that 2013 (last post here) didn't for an SPR-ish type 77g. bullet delivery system?

Rmpl
    I've been using the precision armament AFAB with pretty satisfying results. It's not new to 2016, but I really like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    My 18" has an Ops Inc brake and collar on it. Works well and doesn't seem to piss off folks on my flanks. My 16" has a SF brake. Works well but folks on my sides give me space.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Would like some prone experience with comp/brake devices...

Rmpl
    "Our destruction... will be from another quarter. From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence..."
    ...Daniel Webster, June 1, 1837

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345