Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New training company in VA and neighboring states - Precision Tactical Solutions

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamEmpire View Post
    Do they offer classes in the Va Beach area?

Or do you know any good groups that work out of the C2 center
    Redback One, I think.

Feedback Score
    thanks

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I'd also look into 914. PTS likely won't be hosting any classes in the area for a while. I don't know if Redback 1 does anything at C2, but they do a lot at ITI in West Point, VA.
    Last edited by Wake27; 06-23-13 at 18:42.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Another +1 for 914. I also believe Kyle Defoor has a class in November at c2. I can't remember off the top of my head if it's pistol or carbine though.

EDIT: pistol&carbine class. A no-brainer for me. Attempting to schedule the time for it myself.
    Last edited by tamabrand; 06-23-13 at 20:01. Reason: Additional info

Feedback Score
    I just saw this thread and although it is old, I want to give an update. I have been training with Paramount tactical solutions for the last 2 years, I have done pistol, rifle, medical and a live fire CQB course with them. In total 14 days of training and the difference in my shooting and more importantly understanding of what I need to do if I would be in fire fight is enormous. I just did. Rifle and 1&2 again this weekend and (re)learned so much again. They are all very experienced military operators and instructors. They can identify your errors or special needs (I am blind in 1 eye) quickly and offer several ways to correct it.

Very importantly they have a great alumni discount. Any class you have taken before is 50% off the next time. This really helps to keep training more than once.
    Www.paramounttacticlesolutions.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12