Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lafayette Gun Club Member? (Virginia)

Feedback Score
    Price is very comparable to the Marksman which is a 25 yd indoor range only with limited hours (1000 to 2000). Lafayette gives you a 25 Yd Indoor, 50 Yd outdoor 100M outdoor and sporting clays. If you are going to join need to do it soon. Looks like they are going to freeze membership. First year is a little steep with the initiation fee and the $150-200 annual dues. I've been a life member for almost 20 years so my knowledge of the annual due is at best dated.
    Semper Paratus
    (Always Prepared)

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Semper Paratus View Post
    Price is very comparable to the Marksman which is a 25 yd indoor range only with limited hours (1000 to 2000). Lafayette gives you a 25 Yd Indoor, 50 Yd outdoor 100M outdoor and sporting clays. If you are going to join need to do it soon. Looks like they are going to freeze membership. First year is a little steep with the initiation fee and the $150-200 annual dues. I've been a life member for almost 20 years so my knowledge of the annual due is at best dated.
    That's true, I forgot they mentioned that.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Just went through the orientation on Wednesday. Any other members here besides the obvious?
    hmmm .. maybe ill join now too

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C45P312 View Post
    hmmm .. maybe ill join now too
    They're definitely not as relaxed as Camp Allen, but obviously much wider array of facilities. I'm seriously debating heading over there now to run some rounds through my 1911 since .45 isn't as hard to find as 9mm.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12