Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dumbass gun owner can't reassemble Glock

Feedback Score
    I was initially worried about bending the frame rails. How strong are they and how much force would you have to apply to cause bending?

Feedback Score
    One of our officers did the exact same thing last summer when we were at the range transitioning from Gen 2 glocks to new G22's. I tried every way in the world to get the slide off without beating on it, but finally had to hit it on a wooden bench until it popped off. We inspected it, put it back together and test fired it with no problems. It's been fine ever since.

They are hard to destroy.

Feedback Score
    Having worked in several gun stores over the years and done my own gunsmithing. I looked at this and could actually see how it could happen. Don't feel bad. I've seen much worse. At least when you got in trouble you asked for help instead of making it worse. Pretty hard to hurt a glock!
    Better equipment doesn’t make you a better shot. Better practice makes you a better shot.

I’m not impressed by a lifetime warranty. I’m impressed by something built to last a lifetime!

American by birth, Veteran by choice!

Eric

Feedback Score
    I had a friend do the same thing. He was in a hurry when reassembling, so that's how he done it. Odd things can happened to anyone, so don't sweat it. Asking for help was the best thing, and I don't see anyone giving you flack about that.
    God Bless our troops,
    and all the veterans that came before them.
    Thank you all for the sacrifice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12