Come out and join us at Atlanta Conservation Club on Sunday, 9-30-2012 for the next match in the Indiana MultiGun Series. It will be a fun and challenging test of your rifle, handgun, and shotgun skills. We will have 6 fun courses of fire.

As this will be my last match as the MD for ACC, I'm going to try and put on a very fun match with fun and challenging stages that will make you think and possibly go what the.....

MATCH DATE: Sunday September 30, 2012
Shooters' Meeting: 10:15 AM
Match starts immediately following shooters' meeting
RULES: Indiana Multigun Rules

MATCH FEE: $25 Adult, $15 for juniors with paid adult. RO’s shoot free. Saturday Set Up Crew shoots for free.

SET-UP: Set-up will be on Saturday before the match. This Saturday, we will get started around 3:00. Please let us know if you can help, even if only for an hour. The more help we get from volunteers, the better the matches will be! If you are not a Atlanta Conservation Club member, please email me at jonfuhrman@indianamultigun.com before coming out to help, as the gate is locked on non-match days and I'll get you my cell phone number so you can call when you arrive and I can let you in.

Approximate Round Count:

80 Rifle
80 Pistol
50 Birdshot

No Slugs at this match.

We recommend that you bring double the numbers above to the match. You can always take ammo back home with you, but running out at the match is a bummer!

If you shot one of our Multigun matches before, you can expect this match’s difficulty level to be similar. If you haven’t shot one of our Multigun matches, you may find this match to be somewhat more demanding than your typical USPSA or IDPA club pistol match— expect some shots to be a bit more technically demanding, and some shooting positions to be a bit more awkward physically.

It will benefit you to know the point of impact (POI) of all 3 of your guns, from contact distance out to approximately 40 yards.

Please see our website, IndianaMultiGun.com for more info.

NOTE: that all matches at AtlantaCC and Wildcat Valley are conducted under a COLD RANGE as per USPSA rules. All guns must be either holstered (or bagged) at all times, unloaded, hammer down, with no magazine inserted. Long guns should remain bagged, or in a rack with an open action, and/or an "empty chamber indicator" (flag) in place. It is the shooter's responsibility to ensure that the muzzle of any gun is never pointed in an unsafe direction. You may only handle your gun only at the direction of the range officer (RO), or in the designated "safe areas." You may not handle any ammunition or loaded magazines in the safe areas. Violation of these or any other safety rules shall result in a match disqualification.