Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comp ML3 or eotech

panzerr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
    Unless you dive deeper than 5m with it, the C3 is the same as an ML3. It even comes in 2 MOA. Put the money saved over an ML3 toward an LT mount. Last time I checked, it was only $10 more than the ADM.
    +1 the larue mount

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    aimpoint all the way.

We got a bunch of eotechs with the SOPMOD block II and have had nothing but problems. The aimpoint is a much more solid system.
    I get guys all the time at my job that ask me this question. Could I get you to be more specific as to the problems so that I can pass on good information.
    Thanks
    "To our enemies: We are coming, God may show you mercy but we will not."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Well the first batch had weak battery springs and after very little use the reticle would go in and out while you were shooting. Then they "fixed" it but for some reason the "fixed" ones seem to do the same thing. Guys also find they don't mount as solid as the Aimpoints and have busted a few(we use the wilcox mounts for Aimpoints). I use the LaRue on my personal guns and have very good luck with them and hope to try the ADM soon.

Time to see if we can get the program to get us Aimpoints again or get them on our own dime.

Feedback Score
    Problems I haven't yet heard of. Thanks.
    "To our enemies: We are coming, God may show you mercy but we will not."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12