Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: New cover with lens caps for Aimpoint Micro

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ridgerunner70 View Post
    I'm interested in one of these! How has everybody liked them so far? How have they been after a hard day on them? Does the weather going from cold to hot or visa versa have any affect on them?
    I am very please with mine so far. No problems after a hard day. Have not run it on a cold day, but heat has not effected it at this point.
    What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Feedback Score
    I just ordered a Black for the Primary Arms Micro Dot. I'll try to fit this on it and figure out what modifications are needed. If anyone has done this already, please post here on what you did.

I'll also try to post pictures up as well.
    Thanks for making this Ruff! I keep dropping those darn OEM bikini covers on the ground! LOL.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisfb View Post
    Received my black cover today. Looks and works great. Had the same USPS issue but it looks like everything was adjusted on the invoice to proper pricing ($5ish as opposed to $15). Quite happy and really like the Io.
    I put it in the comment box and was still charged $13.50!

Date Ordered: Thursday 23 May, 2013

Please use USPS for shipping.

Products
    ------------------------------------------------------
    1 x iO Optic Cover (iO-001 Optic) = $28.95
    Color Black
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sub-Total: $28.95
    United Parcel Service (1 x 0.26lbs) (Ground): $13.50
    Total: $42.45

Ahh..just an email confirming that they had reduced the shipping to $6.60.
    Thanks TangoDown!
    Last edited by Dizzy; 05-31-13 at 11:49.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    We are now offering FREE IO Covers with the purchase of an Aimpoint from us!

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...&category=APOI

C4

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Grant, H1 w/ DD mount still charges $25 w/ black/fde cover
    Last edited by 81mmcat; 05-31-13 at 16:02.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post

C4
    Bummer. I ordered a T-1 micro at 2:35 this AM when they weren't free...should've waited 12 hours.
    Last edited by Kilo-9; 05-31-13 at 18:27.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post

C4
    Damn you!

Order placed.

Feedback Score
    I'm interested in one of these! How has everybody liked them so far? How have they been after a hard day on them? Does the weather going from cold to hot or visa versa have any affect on them?
    The one I have has been GTG. Made it through a class and a couple of trips to the range so far. No complaints (other then I wish they were free).
    Colt builds War Horses, not show ponies. - C4IGrant

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCross View Post
    The one I have has been GTG. Made it through a class and a couple of trips to the range so far. No complaints (other then I wish they were free).
    Two of my T-1s have both been through RedBack One's 2-day Combat Carbine course and they held up just fine. One was on my gun and another from my backup gun that went on another student's gun.

TD1 started in snowy conditions in the low 30's with a few inches of snow accummulated on the ground. It would eventually "warm" up to the mid to upper 30's on TD1. I didn't notice any differences in fit going from the warm of my hotel room, to the cold outside, and back into the hotel room that night.

TD2 started in temps in the low 30's to maybe even high 20's, but clear. It would eventually "warm" up to the 40's during the day. Again, didn't notice any differences in fit of the cover.

TD2 would also have us shooting from all sorts of improvised positions where our guns and optics were exposed to the rocky ground of the range. This range in AK is lined with river rocks of all shapes. I noticed some marks on the cover at the end of the day, but nothing that didn't wipe off.

Overall I was VERY happy with the IO covers and they will go on every Aimpoint Micro that I will add to future guns.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I had no idea what the iO cover drop down menu was for when I ordered a T1 combo from Grant earlier this week. Glad I found this thread. To the designer this is a great looking product and to Grant thanks for the combo deal and throwing one of these covers into the mix.

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast