Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: New cover with lens caps for Aimpoint Micro

Feedback Score
    I'm kinda still deciding whether or not I like the cover. Blocks some fov, enough to gain some time in steel challenge.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dukduk View Post
    I'm kinda still deciding whether or not I like the cover. Blocks some fov, enough to gain some time in steel challenge.
    Blocks FOV? Really? I never noticed the IO covers when shooting through a 2 day carbine course, which had us shooting anywhere from around 7 yards to over 100 yards, and subsequent range days. I haven't shot the gun in a IPSC rifle match yet, but I don't see it being a problem.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by drck1000 View Post
    Blocks FOV? Really? I never noticed the IO covers when shooting through a 2 day carbine course, which had us shooting anywhere from around 7 yards to over 100 yards, and subsequent range days. I haven't shot the gun in a IPSC rifle match yet, but I don't see it being a problem.
    Probably issue with one eye aiming versus both eyes aiming.
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

http://montrala.blogspot.com

Feedback Score
    If you're talking hundredths of a second in competition, I could see how it might require more than a few reps to get used to it. That said, I'm not sure I'd want this on a comp gun.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ruf View Post
    If you're talking hundredths of a second in competition, I could see how it might require more than a few reps to get used to it. That said, I'm not sure I'd want this on a comp gun.
    Yesterday I shot 3Gun match with IO cover on Micro T1 on my Mini Beryl. I did not notice it in my FOV. Maybe I shoot too slow
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

http://montrala.blogspot.com

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dukduk View Post
    How? Both eyes open.

Feedback Score
    Yep both open, maybe I got too used to the profile/sight picture. Training issue I guess. I wish the folded down and rested on the upper. They're flexible enough to bend around a magnifier in the up position if that's the issue

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Just traded my Eotech with another forum member for his T-1 w/ LaRue Mount and IO Cover. The next aimpoint micro I get (and there will be a next) will have an IO Cover over it, in my very short time being the owner of a micro with the IO cover, my opinion is it is very high quality.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233