Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4888969798

Thread: Swiss SIG 553 pistols have hit the US market

Feedback Score
    Is anyone aware of a single stage trigger for the platform? I’m going to ask Shooting Sight as well.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakmeister View Post
    Is anyone aware of a single stage trigger for the platform? I’m going to ask Shooting Sight as well.
    No. I already asked the owner. He said that he can't make it because it's stamped as opposed to machined like the hammer and sear. If you're looking for 922(r) compliance, the good news is that the triggers are completely interchangeable with the US made ones that Sig used in the 556 series rifles. I'd swear that they were identical, but bought some a long time ago that came in packaging that literally says made in USA. Since spares are no longer available, you're best bet is to trade one from a Swiss rifle for one from a US made rifle. There's no way that I can see that someone from the ATF could tell the two apart, but I did it anyway just because.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Adjusting the second stage spring loaded plunger behind the trigger will allow you to make it essentially a single stage.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I enjoyed blasting with mine today. I ran it with my Wolverine and it reduced the sound from "THEY ARE USING ARTILLERY ON US" to "Jesus that's loud!"

[IMG]IMG_3927 by stoiclawyer, on Flickr[/IMG]
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Nice. What sling is that? Looks like it won’t scratch things up to bad. Thanks

Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4888969798