Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Permanently Affixed Suppressors

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Since the Ranger 3 is made for pinning it is worth asking if they'll warranty it if it's pinned. And if they can record the can.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanB View Post
    Since the Ranger 3 is made for pinning it is worth asking if they'll warranty it if it's pinned. And if they can record the can.
    They haven't started shipping ranger 3 cans yet afaik... May be a while yet
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I know.

And autocorrect changed recore to record.

Feedback Score
    Hey Ryan,

I'm just down the road from you in Shoreline. If you want to see a good set up, PM me and we'll get together.

I had a left eject AR built for me using an LMT lower, a centurian 12.5 inch barrel and a range 2. The handguard is a BAR from Spikes. Don't love Spikes stuff, but the handguard is a good piece. Had it built by WCA in Factoria. Runs very well. Very accurate, and very reliable. Shot a 1000 round carbine course with it. Never a problem.

Cleaning it hasn't been much of an issue. The key is good components, correct gas ports and a well paired buffer.

Damien

Damien
    Damien

If a large number of people are willing to kill you for saying something, then it probably really needs to be said. .

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    I can't speak from personal experience on this as I live in a state that doesn't care if you have an sbr but there is a third option.

https://dbmg-llc.3dcartstores.com/RB...Only_p_14.html

You can buy these goofy flash hider type devices that you pin to the barrel to make it legal length and then thread the suppressor inside of it. Lets you remove the suppressor and use it on something else. You don't really get the full weight savings as an sbr but you do get the shorter length of an sbr with suppressor.
    I leave them a message once a week on their site, and one a week on vmail. Never hear back from them. This would be a great solution for a non dedicated system... if they're answer their mail.
    Damien

If a large number of people are willing to kill you for saying something, then it probably really needs to be said. .

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KTR03 View Post
    I leave them a message once a week on their site, and one a week on vmail. Never hear back from them. This would be a great solution for a non dedicated system... if they're answer their mail.
    That sucks. I want to say I got that companies name as people on TOS had them modify barrels for the lmt rifles. I've seen another vendor making pretty much the same thing but I can't remember who it was. Never bothered to really look into it as I can have sbr's in my state. I can see this being a useful inbetween for others though.

Feedback Score
    Why not permanently attach a shroud that the suppressor goes in so it's still removable?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12