Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: PIG FDT-Alpha Glove Review

Feedback Score
    The gloves come in FDE, OD, and Black.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Psybain View Post
    The gloves come in FDE, OD, and Black.
    +1
    Check the availability section on skd, it will also show you the sizes available.
    Everybody wanna be like mike!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Must have missed a window, I want another pair for sure.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelowrey View Post
    +1
    Check the availability section on skd, it will also show you the sizes available.

Thanks, you beat me to it.

SOS
    With Skill, Knowledge & Determination, YOU WILL PREVAIL!
    Join our Facebook Fan Page for Specials, Updates and Discounts!
    Questions? m4c@skdtac.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by skd_tactical View Post
    Thanks, you beat me to it.

SOS
    No problemo.
    Last edited by mikelowrey; 10-24-12 at 21:01.

Feedback Score
    Damn, I really want to try these, but I need them before nov 20th. That seems more like mid fall instead of "late fall". Does anybody have any inside information with more exact dates?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by trackmagic View Post
    Damn, I really want to try these, but I need them before nov 20th. That seems more like mid fall instead of "late fall". Does anybody have any inside information with more exact dates?
    Quote Originally Posted by skd_tactical View Post
    I can't believe I miss this one. Great review.

We should have the gloves back in towards the end of October/ Early November.

SOS
    That's the intel we have for now.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelowrey View Post
    That's the intel we have for now.
    Sweet

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Update to the update

Gents- Thanks for your interest in the gloves. We are anticipating their arrival sometime mid-December, just before Christmas. Once we confirm the production run as having started, we will open up this item to pre-order at the original price of $34.95 (likely mid-Nov), but this next batch will likely run a little bit more in price (but still under $40) once they are available for regular orders. We have engaged a new company with a new factory to get these made, and this next run will have some improvements that will address the fraying that the OP experienced with his pair. At the end of the day, we ask everyone to understand that a glove designed for max dexterity by dramatically increasing the number of pieces in the design for a second-skin fit, and reducing the thickness of the material for max sensitivity, will by definition NOT outlast your average work gloves. These are 100% a consumable item and should be treated as such and replaced as needed. What you will gain is what feels like a ten-fold increase in dexterity- basically the ability to mimic your bare-hand shooting dexterity- while maintaining gloved protection. For those of you who know what the FAST pistol drill is, coin #08 was claimed while wearing these gloves. These gloves were designed from the ground up by a Rogers "Advanced" shooter, for shooters, and we hope you find them as useful as we do. Thanks again!!!
    Patrol Incident Gear
    Available at http://www.skdtac.com
    Join our Facebook Fan Page for Specials, Updates and Discounts!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by piggly_wiggly View Post
    We have engaged a new company with a new factory to get these made, and this next run will have some improvements that will address the fraying that the OP experienced with his pair.

Excellent. Given the tremendous CS of SKD I am on pair #3 or 4 given some issues and I am still wearing the crap out of them despite the fraying. Can't wait to get a new pair.

The other comments are normal, I usually buy Mechanix gloves 3 pair at a time, use them abuse them, and dispose as needed.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast