Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tough, professional looking watch

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Tough, professional looking watch

Is there such a thing. I know of G-Shock as I own one. But are there watches that look professional/dressy and functional/tough? Weird question, I know. I just don't always wanna wear my G-Shock and Citizens.

Feedback Score
    I wear a Casio Pathfinder. It has a Barometer, Altimeter and Compass. It is 100m resistant.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Luminox

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Although I don't care for the "special ops" part of this. These watches are durable and look pretty good.

http://www.specialopswatch.com/products-page/

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    How much do you wanna spend? IWC and ROLEX make some very tough watches for daily use and hold up well to weather, wear, etc. If you're not wanting to spend the cash, SEIKO makes some decent stuff... The kenetic line, specifically (although not as scratch resistant). If you want something that will hold up in the sports world, you're going to be hard pressed.
    Acta Non Verba

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I'm saving up for a Rolex GMT with Pepsi bezel. That fits 'tough and professional' IMO. I've had a couple Seikos I've really liked too. The flightmasters are neat and so are the Sporks (SRP043). If you can find one!

Feedback Score
    51 (100%)
    I just got a Marathon TSAR, and like the GSAR if you want automatic instead of Quartz, but it looks dressy with the stainless band but is rugged and tough and can wear the rubber band it comes with for everyday use. It is a sharp looking watch

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The MKIIs are nice if you don't mind a mechanical movement.

http://www.mkiiwatches.com/
    "Think you used enough dynamite there Butch?"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Armour Lite. Citizen quartz movements in a tough SS case, 10ATM water resistance, nice band and bracelet options, tritium vials that are bright enough to be useful, yet not obnoxiously bright. Under $400 at Tuff Writer.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast