Page 10 of 205 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Please pray for Army Chief (and related musings)

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Damn it Chuck, I am floored. I'm a nobody average Joe around here, and you have always been prompt to offer advice and help out, you are one of the most down to earth people I have met on any of these boards. I have always enjoyed our private conversations here and over on 1911 Forum. I just received a message from a fellow member with a link to this thread, I'm at a total loss for words. I pray for you and your family brother, and pray for a miracle if ever we can have one. IF ever there was a role model brother, we would all be looking up at you from the bottom of the hill. You are very much loved and respected, hang in there brother.

MODS- If there is any way we can contribute to help if it is needed/warranted please post something or send me a PM, whatever Chuck and his family need I am willing to help in any way I can.

FM
    Last edited by Fire_Medic; 10-04-12 at 19:16.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

Rest in Peace - Chuck Petrie

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Chief,

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. As I was reading this thread and trying to come up with the right thing to say I read LowSpeed's post and I believe he hit the nail in the head. So here it is again:

Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    The "end" is never the end. As a man who loves God and his family, this will be just the beginning my friend. I will pray for healing and peace.

The fight isnt over AC, it has just begun. Fight hard.
    Semper Fidelis Brother.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I don't know you from any other username and avatar but I can say that I've always found your words wise and full of knowledge. I am gladdened to hear that you are accepting of God's will that everything in this world must end, but it is not without His blessing.

My prayers go out to your family, and that God bless you every day. Although I am saddened that we may have to persevere without your striking wisdom, may we and the angels rejoice that another of God's children has joined the ranks in Heaven.

God be with you, Chief.
    In heavenly love abiding, no change my heart shall fear;
    and safe is such confiding, for nothing changes here:
    the storm may roar without me, my heart may low be laid;
    but God is round about me, and can I be dismayed?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Thoughts and prayers to you and your family AC.

Thank you for your service and your example.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    In my prayers Chief... Deeply saddened by this..

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    A couple of years ago when you became a mod on here Chief I thought it was a great move by the staff. You are one of the most intelligent, fair, and well spoken people on the entire site.

It's funny how you get a good read on someone through reading posts on here through the years. AC you are treasured around here and the vast majority have never met you. This speaks volumes about you. I can only imagine those with whom you share your life with treasure you many times over.

Like you I am a Christian. Like others on here I don't understand why this is happening. This sounds like something everyone says while going through trials but please hang in there bud. You've no doubt loved ones that have your back. Hundreds, if not thousands on here that have your back. God has your back. Strange to say that in lieu of what's transpiring but He does. Been praying for you all day man.

Don't know what else to say brother but there is a virtual army of guys on here with you in their thoughts. Hoping and praying. Maybe (and hopefully) that thought will help you, if only a little, through this.

-Jax

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score
    Hope I am not too late brother and I hope you win the fight. Take care and may God bless you and the family.

Aloha,
    Surf

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Strength and courage to you and yours, chief. Never give up. You always gave us sound advice, now it's time to recieve our prayers and thoughts.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I am deeply saddened to return home and find this thread. My best wishes to AC and his family. May all of you find peace and healing in this most trying time. Godspeed.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Doctors don't know it all keep your head up and stay in the fight, I am praying for you brother FIGHT
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Page 10 of 205 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast