Page 105 of 205 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2044

Thread: Please pray for Army Chief (and related musings)

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Humor is an essential element to me -- you're right on the mark.

I think the only other member of our august body who maintains an active account here is Dale, as SME "Freedom's Guardian." Not super active as yet, but his competence level is definitely up there.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Great to see you have another interlude with one of us Chuck, except for your plentiful hair I'm sure you made Jim's day.

The new pain is concerning, but you've been through worse. At the very least the prayers will continue.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safetyhit View Post
    Great to see you have another interlude with one of us Chuck, except for your plentiful hair I'm sure you made Jim's day.

The new pain is concerning, but you've been through worse. At the very least the prayers will continue.
    Same feelings here concerning the pain!

My day definitely was made. It was a late night by the time I got home. I'm definitely going to dig out my volksmarch hat for next time. I may even get a great big afro wig and turn the tables on Chuck.
    Last edited by Watrdawg; 05-01-13 at 13:11.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Re: pain. I rather suspect it's much ado about nothing, but I've been remarkably pain-free of late, so it just got my attention a bit. We've had a weird week weather-wise, so that's probably it.

Jim actually had a lot more hair than Joe (my NCOIC), but I didn't realize that we were going to fixate quite so much on coiffures. lol I always want my guests to be comfortable, of course, so perhaps I need to invest in some loaner hairpieces, just for Stammtisch.

I think next week's theme will be "bring your favorite long arm, and be prepared to tell a few lies about it." We already had plenty of CCW handguns on the premises. Warms the heart.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watrdawg View Post
    I may even get a great big afro wig and turn the tables on Chuck.
    Beat me to it. Nuts.

Of course, I may have the spikey thing going on, but I don't have an Afro. You would certainly be a stand-out there ...

AC

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I'll bring the 45-70 guide gun Joe did for me. Sweet little thumper it is.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    We already had plenty of CCW handguns on the premises. Warms the heart.

AC

Hmmm...would I take less hair in exchange for a CCW? You know...I think I would. But only a little less...or medium-less and that's it.
    Last edited by Safetyhit; 05-01-13 at 13:22.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watrdawg View Post
    I'll bring the 45-70 guide gun Joe did for me. Sweet little thumper it is.
    I'll do the same. Might as well put the loading gate through about 10,000 more activations while we're sitting around, because mine is still super stuff to charge up. Need to soften up the leather on my butt cuff and install that rig, too.

AC

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safetyhit View Post
    Hmmm...would I take less hair in exchange for a CCW? You know...I think I would. But only a little less...or medium-less and that's it.
    ... said the guy from Jersey who looks like a freakin' male model.

AC

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    ... said the guy from Jersey who looks like a freakin' male model.

AC

While your graciousness continues to know no bounds, I've essentially been single for 5 years while focusing on raising my son in a peaceful environment. Seems I never could find a good one, just those that dispense pain at all the wrong times.

Page 105 of 205 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast