Page 155 of 205 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2044

Thread: Please pray for Army Chief (and related musings)

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxman7 View Post
    I got a text from Tav earlier saying you were wired from the huge amount of coffee in the Wilson Combat mug ...
    Ah yes, the "crew-served" WC coffee mug. That thing is just comically-oversized, and I think I spent half of the day trying not to pee myself, because the girls thought it was cool, and served me several cups of coffee in it today. Mrs. AC made the morning opener in it, and then we doubled-up for some reason (which we never do). My daughter came home from work after lunch when I was still flagging a bit, and it was off to the races again. Then Mrs. AC followed not long after following her business meetings in the afternoon, and ... you guessed it. Coffee. In the epic WC mug. By the time we all headed out to the bridal shop and dinner this evening, I felt like I really needed to check into rehab.

Note to self: either dial back on the Oxycontin or don't quadruple-down on the WC coffee mug. If the cancer doesn't get you, the heart attack surely will. lol

Hilarious stuff.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Haha! Love it. We need a pic!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Absolutely fantastic, was all well worth it and then some. And as a fairly regular coffee drinker myself I think I need a Wilson mug for proper perspective. Heck we should all get one to clarify that it genuinely pays to both give and care. Same to every group that took part. Sincerest thanks to you all.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    AC was halfway to the bridal store with mug of coffee in hand before he realized he left the car at home.

I'm happy for you AC, these guys are some of the best out there and their generosity is overwhelming even to a bystander.
    Last edited by VIP3R 237; 11-14-13 at 22:42.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Here is the uber-caffeine inducing container in question. The pic doesn't do it justice. ; )

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    There are no rail sections on that mug. How is the man ever going to mount a DBAL on it, for guidance of that very early morning coffee? You know, before your eyes are really open?

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Chuck,
    You are truly an inspirational individual. Jax and Munch approached me early on during "Operation Irene" and I was eager to jump at helping out. I know you are grateful for what you received but there is something much deeper than that. Chuck, by just being the type of man that you are, you have not only touched the heart and souls of all of us here at M4c, you have actually created a bond within this group of like minded individuals that has become nothing short of amazing. During the past few weeks of this covert op, a few of us have been communicating with each other on a regular basis. A few of us have had a few bad days and others have picked us up and helped us through our issues. I can truly say that I could never have imagined having such a bond with a group of guys that have actually never met each other. Your ailment is something that affects millions of people world wide yet, because of the great man that you are, you have people that you have never met thinking about you every day and wishing you a speedy recovery. Chuck, I have never met you yet you have touched me in such a way that I feel that I am a better person for knowing you. I also thank you for helping me create a friendship with Jax, Munch, Tav, Ben and especially Kyle. Many people pass through this short time on earth affecting no one but their immediate acquaintances. You have accomplished way more than that and I believe that you have a lot more time on this earth to continue to inspire others. I believe that I am through rambling now and I will end this with saying that I am certain that you will keep fighting, keep a positive attitude and continue to inspire others by the well thought out and intellectual words that you produce on a daily basis here and elsewhere. Oh yeah, and most of all, enjoy all your new toys!
    Last edited by CoryCop25; 11-15-13 at 07:59.
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I don't think it can be said much better than that - bravo Cory

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    There are no rail sections on that mug. How is the man ever going to mount a DBAL on it, for guidance of that very early morning coffee? You know, before your eyes are really open?
    SS,

I stand corrected and appreciate you 'illuminating' the error of our ways brother.

Evil minds have just began plotting already this morning.........

-Jax

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Having learned absolutely nothing the previous morning, he waded-in for yet another round ...

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Page 155 of 205 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast