Page 195 of 205 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2044

Thread: Please pray for Army Chief (and related musings)

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBullet432 View Post
    Wow, its been one year already. Just wanted to let y'all know. I rock my AC patch everyday on my backpack.

Very nice to hear that. And yes it is extremely hard to believe that one full year has come and even already gone since he left us. We were real lucky to have known him guys, they just don't make many like him period.

As time passes I will start re-reading his posts here but just not quite ready yet. For those a bit less entwined (for lack of a better term) maybe take a moment once in a while to do so. Over time we tend to forget certain things due to our busy lives which is perfectly understandable, yet he didn't make the impact he did by accident. There was real substance there, wisdom and method that can still benefit anyone who cares enough to see and respect it for what it truly is. Plus like me we can all use a little help in being a better person.
    "Facit Omina Voluntas = The Will Decides" - Army Chief

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watrdawg View Post
    I don't think Terrie would mind me telling this but next week she is going hunting for the first time I believe with one of her friends. I can't wait to hear about her hunt! I'm sure Chuck will be with her and when she is telling us about it all he will be by her side with a smile on his face listening to every word intensely.

Miss you Buddy!
    Sounded like she enjoyed the nature very much. Glad she went. I bet Chuck was smiling in heaven.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I also heard that Terrie had a very good time. Hopefully she can get back out in the woods before the end of deer season.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I also heard that Terrie had a very good time. Hopefully she can get back out in the woods before the end of deer season.
    That is excellent. I wish her much enjoyment, and much venison in the freezer.

Mmmmmm - venison wurst with some smoked cheddar and beer for stammtisch.......

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    That is excellent. I wish her much enjoyment, and much venison in the freezer.

Mmmmmm - venison wurst with some smoked cheddar and beer for stammtisch.......
    Yes that has been accomplished a couple of times already and definitely will be done again!

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Yes that has been accomplished a couple of times already and definitely will be done again!
    Figures that the keen minds there would have already thought of it. Great minds do think alike, especially when they are hungry.

I need to go to the gun show this weekend, there is a guy that sells some awesome jagerwurst. Amazing stuff.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I am going to be in Washington DC next month on an overnight with work and plan to head over to Arlington to pay my respects even though I never met the man.

Without searching through this whole thread can somebody give me the coordinates I need to head to. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rjacobs View Post
    I am going to be in Washington DC next month on an overnight with work and plan to head over to Arlington to pay my respects even though I never met the man.

Without searching through this whole thread can somebody give me the coordinates I need to head to. Thanks.

Section 64 - Grave number 5519

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Section 64 - Grave number 5519
    Thanks much sir.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Merry Christmas to our friend and the rest of the M4Carbine family. Peace on earth.

Please remember our late friend Army Chief/Chuck Petrie. This is the second Christmas that he is with God. Miss him and my dad so much.

Page 195 of 205 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197 ... LastLast