Page 4 of 205 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Please pray for Army Chief (and related musings)

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I've known Army Chief outside of M4C for a few years, and see him as a 'kindred spirit' in more ways than one, and have always enjoyed our correspondences. on M4C, he sets the standard for fair, firm, diplomatic and logical moderation; something that i aspire to.
    Even in the face of this crisis, AC has been stoic, calm, and thoughtful - expressing concern for the M4C membership.
    AC, I'm hoping for a miracle - you're in my thoughts.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Dear Heavenly Father, With heavy hearts we come to You. You are Almighty Creator God; holy and full of grace and love. Our hearts are heavy because of a life that is leaving us. Death engulfs us Lord. Fear is waiting to take us down. Thank You Father, that because of Jesus, You know our pain and sorrow intimately. Thank You that Jesus knows the way through this dark shadow. Take the hand of our dear brother and make Yourself known. Guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Keep that which is Your own and take it into eternity to be with You. In Jesus, death is but a shadow. Jesus has swallowed up its sorrows and pain. Thank You Jesus for the cross. Thank You Jesus for the resurrection. Lord, we are before You, confessing that You are Lord of all; the gate keeper to eternal life. Your grace and love abound even as our sin seems ever increasing. Take our hands Lord and lead us through. We lay our fears at your feet. Your promise is that You -- and You alone -- will come to take us home. As it says in Psalm 23:4: “Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.”

Thank you for the comfort we find in Your presence. Through the Holy Spirit we know Your presence is with us. Send us Your peace Lord; the peace that passes all understanding. Don’t let us waiver and doubt. Give us a faith that is everlasting. We release our lives into Your hands. As we wait and watch, we know Lord that none of us will escape this journey through death. Teach us how to embrace it with faith. Give us strength to hold up those who are stepping closer to seeing You face to face. Take away the fear in the heart of our loved one who will soon see You; let them find peace in Your grace, comfort in Your love, and strength in Your mighty power over death. Comfort us as our grief seems to over power us.

You are a good, just, righteous, and loving Father. Don’t let us grow bitter in this shadow of death. But pierce our hearts with a joy that we can not fathom or understand. A joy that is above all that is corrupted here on earth. Jesus you wept over death and so too, we weep. But it is a grief and a mourning that holds joy on the other side. You are conqueror of all; and so we trust You. We trust that You will do what is right, what is loving. Whether in death or in life Your will is accomplished and You are sovereign. May we know Your presence, Lord. Keep us ever aware of Your loving hand guiding us through all things. In the name of Jesus we pray, amen.

AC... you are loved brother
    "First gett'n shot, then gett'n married... baaaad habits"

"If you're gonna subscribe to hero worship, at least worship a real hero."
    M4Guru

Gal 2:20

Feedback Score
    prayers for full recovery chief...

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    AC, I'm struggling to put my thoughts into words at the moment. I've never met you, having only known you through the faceless world of the Internet. With that said, you have had a great impact on everyone here at M4C and elsewhere. You set the example here, often taking the opportunity to teach. For your service to our country, thank you. While I pray for a miracle of healing and comfort, I also pray for your family's strength and a peace surpassing understanding. I pray for your healing and if that is not in His will, I look forward to seeing you in Glory, brother.

God speed and praying fervently,

MT

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    My prayers are with you your family and friends, brother.
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Prayers sent. You are definitely a respected member if this community. KEEP FIGHTING!!

Feedback Score
    Thoughts and prayers to AC and his family!

Very sorry to hear this.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Prayers sent for you and your family AC. You have my respect and gratitude for all your contributions to this world.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Prayers and best wishes Chief.. Ron
    Ain't no pockets on a shroud..

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Prayers sent for you and your family AC.

-Dane

Page 4 of 205 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast