Page 5 of 205 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Please pray for Army Chief (and related musings)

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Extremely tough to hear, and rather shocking. AC has honestly been a true father figure for myself since almost day one on M4C, and when I gained his approval on an occasion or two for something I posted, it felt like receiving a million dollars! He is the definition of what a moderator should be...fair, firm, insightful, and extremely knowledgeable.

Internet or not, my life has without question been positively affected by AC's presence in this world, and I've learned things from him that I'll always remember, and appreciate.

I can only wish that when my time comes, I can meet it with as much fortitude, dignity, and grace as AC is. My thoughts and prayers go out to both AC, and his family through this incredibly difficult time in their lives.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well this is not what I expected to see when I came onto M4...blessings to you and yours AC.

Prayers up amigo...

<><
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Sorry to hear. Prayers for you and your family.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I am profoundly sorry to hear this. I will remember him and his Family in my Prayers.
    My brother saw Deliverance and bought a Bow. I saw Deliverance and bought an AR-15.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    At a true loss for words. Will surely pray for his miracle and hope to hear about it shortly.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    You and your family will be in my prayers. May those who love you and know you best find peace in a life well lived.
    US Army Military Police 97-03
    Federal LEO/M.R.T. 05-Present
    NRA Life Member

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
    -E. Hemingway

"I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it."
    -Jack Nicholson (A Few Good Men, 1992)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    How very sad. I don't know what to say.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    My prayers to you and your family. I don't know you very well, but I always appreciated the patience, humility, professionalism and fairness that you provided as a M4 staff member.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    My dear friend, my heart breaks to hear of the progression of this monster inside you. As a human, who cannot grasp why the Lord allows certain things to happen, I ask for a healing miracle. Regardless of the outcome, know there is comfort in the Lord and His perfect salvation. Right now, I pray that the Lord will heal you but if it is His will to take you, that He will give you peace and show you His almighty presence. I also pray that He will bring comfort to your family in this time of hardship. On a side note, you have been one of the, if not THE, single biggest assets to this forum. I give you my word that I will carry on the traditions of this forum and post positive things and contribute the knowledge that I now have because of people like you. Brother, I'm gonna head out. God is right there with you. Believe in His perfect love, my friend. I'll be waiting for good news.
    Acta Non Verba

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    This grave situation weighs heavily with everyone here at M4C. Chuck has been one of the single most influential moderators/staff members seen on this site. Before I was welcomed into the mod position I knew him to be positive, fair, caring, and knowledgable.

He is my roll model and I fall short more often than not. I pray daily that he will be healed. If ever we needed a miracle it is now.

Chuck, God has a plan though we may not understand it. May he bring you peace and comfort during these times. Stay strong my friend as you have fought the good fight. Rest easy my friend.
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Page 5 of 205 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast