Thread: November 17th taining day cancelled.

Feedback Score

November 17th taining day cancelled.

Due to ongoing medical issues I will no longer be able to host the shoots at Central Whidbey. If I recover I'll be happy to try again or join you guys at a different facility. I'll even bring the BbQ if wanted. Thanks for all of your participation, you were a great group to shoot with.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Cool

Gitmo ,
    Thanks for all you've done for the group. The club has been great and you hospitality has been awesome. I'm glad we got to have the shoots we did and hope we can find a venue for future shoots. I hope you feel better soon. If there's anyway I can help, lemme know.
    Thanks to you and CWSA.
    "After extensive research, I picked this rifle because it came with bullets"

Feedback Score
    Thank you for hosting and for the great BBQ. Praying you get better.

As Mook said, please let us know if there's any way we can help.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Thanks for all you've done for us. Hoping and praying things get better for you.

Take care.

Feedback Score

Sorry I didn't see this earlier...

Gitmo:

I'll echo the others in that it was great fun meeting up at CWSA and getting to know you and the rest of the group. My very best wishes for your improved health and happiness.

Also, thank you for all of your time, organization, generosity and induced acid reflux. Oh, and yeah, if and when this thing gets rollin' again you bet your brisket cookin' ass you're bringing the BBQ!

Best regards...

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Late to this, but...

Hope your health has improved, or soon will. Thanks for all you did. I only made one shoot there back in 2011, but it is one of my fondest memories.