Thread: Spacegun Free float handgaurd question

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Spacegun Free float handgaurd question

Hey guys, I just ordered a Compass Lake Match Grade Upper. I have at least 4 friends with them and the forend they give is a standard spacegun tube.

My question is this: Since I am a nut and really care about aesthetics (not that the standard tube looks bad), would you leave it as is... or, should I change it out. If I do change it out, is there any pro or cons to doing so?

I am not putting anything other than a scope on it as it will be a bench rest target gun ONLY. I am not hunting, running around with it, or any other nonsense... Bench rest target.

Additionally, I am looking for some recommendations on what to put on to give it a real BAD ASS look..lol

Suggestions, help... much appreciated folks!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It is your gun, do what you want with it. If appearance is so important to you that you can justify spending the extra money then go for it.

Feedback Score
    I've serviced and fired three of CL's match grade rifles and I couldn't see where any changes were nescessary to make it shoot better.

Looks are relative.. if you want "bad ass" slap some zombie squad stickers on it and call it GTG.

A "serious" alternative to the above would be to get it custom painted.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Hammer_Man View Post
    I've serviced and fired three of CL's match grade rifles and I couldn't see where any changes were nescessary to make it shoot better.

Looks are relative.. if you want "bad ass" slap some zombie squad stickers on it and call it GTG.

A "serious" alternative to the above would be to get it custom painted.
    Hey Hammer thanks for your reply... I wasnt nessasarily asking if changing anything would make it more accurate but, would it make it less accurate.
    I want to change the hand guard but was affraid that changing anything on it would hurt it.

Anyway, I have talked to Frank and I don't think is going to be a problem.