Thread: Who is this guy?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Who is this guy?

http://www.martialconcepts.com/Page_1.htm

He was on the front cover of my university alumni magazine this month, all jocked up and talking about "Warrior Mindset"....etc etc...

Feedback Score
    He has no AKO account, so his work at USMA is not as an actual staff member.

His website says that he is the president of the NTOA.
    Life is too short to deal with Blonde women, or carbine barrels over 10.5 inches

ToddG Guest
    Anyone who has ever taught at West Point must be very, very cool and high-speed, in my opinion.

I may be biased, though.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    Anyone who has ever taught at West Point must be very, very cool and high-speed, in my opinion.

I may be biased, though.
    He was "Director of Combatives" at USMA, according to him in the magazine article.

Trained SEALs, Special Forces, and does 'Government Jobs' all over the world.

Dr. Winkle just accepted the position of President of the International Tactical Officers Training Association (ITOTA). The ITOTA is an international association for all tactical operators including law enforcement, corrections, military, and private contractors. Our mission is to create a network of information sharing between tactical operators world-wide and to provide high-quality training to our members. Contact Dr. Winkle at jwinkle@itota.net for more information.

Dr. Winkle will be a keynote speaker as well as the MC for the XTREME CERT Special Operations Conference and Expo in Virginia from May 8-10. Dr. Winkle will be speaking on the Warrior Mindset for Corrections Officers as well as introducing his classified corrections CQB system to the US C-SOG operators.

Ahhh....who cares, right?

Feedback Score
    Well, he mentions JKD a lot on his website, but I can't find any link to show any of his training/lineage in JKD. He does link to the jkdassoc, which is Larry Hartsell's organization (A legitimate JKD association) . If he's trained under Hartsell, then he should be a competent martial artist and instructor. Don't know if this helps answer your question or not.