Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we PLEASE fix this site?

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)

Can we PLEASE fix this site?

I hope if I say I have $20 to help upgrade software we can get some dedicated members who do this for a living to help or for the owner to hire someone to un**** this website. This is BY FAR the worst website I go to on the internet when it comes to day to day functionality. I am sure advertising numbers take a hit when half the time people can't even access the wesbite.

I don't want to sound like a whiner bitch but this is BY FAR the the worst website I go to. Loading a page takes forever, posting a reply I get errors I have to work through, and thats if a page even loads and I hope it records a post.

I KNOW its not on my end because I have tried to access this site on 4 different computers with about 5 different web browsers with about 5 different operating systems. Even on tapatalk, and the forums I access through there this is the ONLY website it ever boggs down on be it on WIFI or cellular networks. Doesn't matter what browser I use be it Chrome using OSX, Safari on Win 8, Tapatalk, Android, even the browser on my smart TV using a blue tooth keyboard throws up on this site.

So, yes, I want to pay to fix it but I want other members to pitch in. If site staff can or the owner can promise a fix, and this is something thats been going on for years, I'd hope if we can even get 50 people to donate 20 bucks we can have a working website. No matter what anyone says to the opposite site accesiblity has a been an ongoing issue no matter the format or whatever. Either way, I think the membership is due a response on why this site is always so hard to access, and as I said think its ultimately harmful because of the reduce traffic. People get turned off on sites that don't work, and this site don't work right, and hasn't for years. There has to be a fix, and as I said I'll put in the first $20 to fix it as long as we get an answer as to whats up.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I'm in. I've kept my mouth shut, but it's about unbearable. I'm always logged on but don't post a lot anymore and have a very hard time browsing.
    Acta Non Verba

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I'm in. I've kept my mouth shut, but it's about unbearable.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    The site is currently in the process of switching over servers which is why there have been issues over the last couple of days. Just drink some green Chai and relax a little. Trust me, I know it's frustrating.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I THANK YALL for youre work in running this site. So damn much info here its crazy. Id hate to be w/o it, cause I WONT go to TOS.
    Keep up the good work, men.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Seriously it's not a question of simply "fixing" the site. It's not a server issue. You guys don't know what you don't know. I'd strongly recommend using tapatalk on your favorite mobile device for now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelebowski View Post
    Seriously it's not a question of simply "fixing" the site. It's not a server issue. You guys don't know what you don't know. I'd strongly recommend using tapatalk on your favorite mobile device for now.

Please explain. I have a really good ISP. The website takes forever to load.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankMonkey View Post
    Please explain. I have a really good ISP. The website takes forever to load.
    Malicious traffic directed at the site

Feedback Score
    Realization/Goal for me, average civilian shooter: Spend at least 5 hours dry firing, drills, shooting, getting proper live instruction for every 1 hour spent surfing forums about equipment set up.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelebowski View Post
    Malicious traffic directed at the site

Thx LL I understand now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast