Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever shot an NRA Tactical Police Competition Match?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Thanks for the input guys. I'm going to shoot one of these matches this upcoming Saturday.

Feedback Score
    Good luck, let us know how it goes. I've competed in about five or six of them and will be competing in the one in November. Remember to shoot alpha's

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I got back from the match about two hours ago. It was a challenging match, and I had a great time. I saw some guys that I haven't seen in years. I pushed my duty gear hard and pushed myself. I missed a threat target on one stage. I got a 20 sec. penalty for failing to engage it. Since I didn't engage, it also gave me 2 misses at 10 sec. each. The threat was buried in a corner behind several non-threats. I was very upset with myself for not being more attentive while in the shoot house. It was a long day but a good day. When the dust settled, I was awarded 1st Place in Tactical Division.

Feedback Score
    Good job, what gun did you get off the prize table?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I chose an FNH FNS-40 Blk/SS pistol. My other choices were a Sig P250C, a Ruger 22/45 or a Ruger LCP.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Ace speedy, looks like we'll both be on SA on 11/3. I'm driving down for the match that morning. Looking forward to it.

I still haven't quite decided which class I'll shoot in. The only SA shotguns I have access to are 3 gun FNs and such. Don't know I they'll allow them. Any ideas?
    HIPPIES SMELL

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    They had match FNH semi-auto shotguns to use if you didn't have one. They were bone stock and didn't resemble a tricked out 3 Gun SG. They do the job very well though.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    The SAs I have access to are not tricked out, but even a stock 3 Gun FN isn't what you'll find in the trunk of a patrol car.

I'll bring it down and see if it'll fly.
    HIPPIES SMELL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12