Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEED HELP FOR LIGHT.

Feedback Score

NEED HELP FOR LIGHT.

i was wondering if anyone has experience or know about the Streamlight TLR-1 Led tactical light? im not really looking for something pricey for a light, something somewhat cheap, but alright for brightness. i was wondering if anybody has used it or how good it is. thanks.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.MAGOO View Post
    i was wondering if anyone has experience or know about the Streamlight TLR-1 Led tactical light? im not really looking for something pricey for a light, something somewhat cheap, but alright for brightness. i was wondering if anybody has used it or how good it is. thanks.
    What firearm will this be mounted to?

Feedback Score
    a bushmaster m4 a3, with picatinny UTG rail.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I would recommend a Surefire G2 and Viking Tactics mount. That will get you an excellent tactical light placed in an ergonomic spot for $46.

Feedback Score
    wow, awesome you basically nailed it on the spot. thanks a lot. i was looking at surefire before and thought they were all to expensive but thats a good exception. and i wanted a surefire brand because i heard they are an awesome brand. thanks

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Happy to help.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Here is a pic of my G2 with a Vltor mount mounted to my KAC RAS rail on my sbr. BTW, put the Surefire LED lamp assembly in the G2. Nice setup.

Feedback Score
    wow that is very nice, love that set up, yeah i think im going to go for that g2 light, and i wanted an adapter like you have where i could mount it on the 12, 3 ,6 or 9 o clock position. very nice thats what im doing now.

Feedback Score
    I had a extra TLR-1 lying around and put it on my newest AR. Its mounted at 9:00 and its easy to activate using a thumbs up grip with my TD stubby.

Feedback Score
    thats cool, is it bright enough?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast