Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: LAW Tactical Folding Stock adapter.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    So like everything else now that is has an NSN the price will double. Their ok, didn't have any issue with mine. If you do pull hard into your shoulder they do flex at the joint a tad. If weight is a concern, will add about 9 ounces to the gun.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    What's the record for necro posting? You guys aren't much shy of 6 years.

.....[/I]
    The record is right at 9 years.

I'm not issuing a challenge, by the way.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    The record is right at 9 years.

I'm not issuing a challenge, by the way.
    You had me at 9 years.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mark5pt56 View Post
    So like everything else now that is has an NSN the price will double. Their ok, didn't have any issue with mine. If you do pull hard into your shoulder they do flex at the joint a tad. If weight is a concern, will add about 9 ounces to the gun.
    Maybe. Maybe not. Still able to get them at the regular price for now, but then again that will probably change when the cloners see these start to show up in pics from SOF guys using them downrange.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    They were just on sale at Primary Arms for $209.99 plus an additional $10 of with code SAVE10ON100 or spend a few more uck and get a $30 savings with code SAVE30ON300
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    They were just on sale at Primary Arms for $209.99 plus an additional $10 of with code SAVE10ON100 or spend a few more uck and get a $30 savings with code SAVE30ON300
    Good price. Wish I had paid that for both of mine. Oh well. You win some, you lose some.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789