Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: THE MODEL 10

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Your re-done model 10 looks really nice that finish should wear very well.

I sent my AUS Victoria police trade-in model 10 back to S&W for a re-blue and slapped some Altamont grips on it and it turned out fairly well.
    That re-blue looks fantastic!

Feedback Score
    I love the way the parked finished looks on that model 10. Thumbs up! You'll be on top of my list when I have my 19 gone through. Not trying to hijack the thread but I thought I'd share my old smith although it isnt a model 10. Its a 1971 Model 19-3 that was my grandfathers. Got to love these old S&W wheel guns! Here she is:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    Mr. Smith,

I've been admiring your work for awhile. My dad wants to trade me a model 10 today actually. The work youv'e done here is exactly what I'd like do to this one. I had thought about a local shop to do the work but I have not seen any of their work. Could you give me a rough estimate on this pacticular package, you can PM if you would like.

And please keep posting your work, it is one my highlights to look forward too.

Feedback Score
    You're correct, they think they have it all figured out in "most" cases. However, with experience they "should" learn to appreciate all of those that came before.....
    What can help them gain more appreciation is seeing how spending time with a revolver can greatly help their overall shooting skill.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fury413rb View Post
    Good call in not letting it past the table - vintage wholesomeness right there sir.

Your re-done model 10 looks really nice that finish should wear very well.

I sent my AUS Victoria police trade-in model 10 back to S&W for a re-blue and slapped some Altamont grips on it and it turned out fairly well.

Wow, quite a bit better than "fairly well" - I wonder if the Smith employees get excited when something old and worn shows up on which they can work their magic. It appears they did an awesome job. Very nice revolver sir.
    "...forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us..."

"I had no real need to remove it, but I like to check out things to see why they're so wonderful." - markm

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234