Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Introducing myself and have a question

Feedback Score
    Now I see. I thought you had owned the brands you mentioned.
    Last edited by Redhat; 11-13-12 at 17:32.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhat View Post
    Now I see. I thought you had owned the brands you mentioned.
    No, simple misunderstanding. Just named off brands I was about to buy before coming across PSA. Sorry for my dickish replies as I thought u were being a smartass to me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AR Newby AZ View Post
    I'm new to the rifle world and I have been researching all options for my new AR. I have my heart set on the PSA MOE carbine. I went from DPMS to double star to bushmaster and now I'm stuck on the PSA. My use for this rifle is plinking and varmint hunting mainly coyotes.
    If your first line is true about researching all options (did you do any research at all on M4C?), how on earth did you conclude and be stuck on the PSA???
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerinTPA View Post
    If your first line is true about researching all options (did you do any research at all on M4C?), how on earth did you conclude and be stuck on the PSA???
    I did research here and other places. Read good reviews and also bad experiences. So far it fits the bill price wise and my main intentions of using it. If there's a better option within the same price range please let me know. I've also recently looked at a sig m400 for $900 which is really stretching it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    During my suspension I took some time to do some deep thinking. I won't go with PSA. Either going with Colt or build off a BCM upper if its not too hard of a task. I guess Iraqgunz is right.

The end.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Learning has occurred - seeing threads like these makes me feel that the time put into the threads by SME's and others that have been down the same road is time well spent - enjoy that quality hardware.
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I couldn't find a BCM anywhere locally or online reasonably priced to ship so I ended up with a 6920 and I couldn't be happier. I will be going out to the desert to shoot the shit out of it tomorrow. Can't wait!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123