Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Introducing myself and have a question

Feedback Score
    Your looking for cheap, plinking and low end. The advice you get from professional and knowledgeable members of this forum will always be to buy a quality, dependable and proven AR.

Feedback Score
    29 (97%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    Buy a Delton and be happy.
    LOL!!! Priceless
    "Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"

Semper Paratus AR-15 Armorer

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    Buy a Delton and be happy.
    Ok I'm sure you're getting a hard on ripping on new members as a mr cool moderator. But I'm positive it's not a good thing to be ripping on the vendors like PSA that probably pay to help keep this forum up. There's other ways of getting your point across other than being a complete douche.

Many new people come here for advice and some guidance, not to be talked down to and ridiculed. So, if this is how the whole forum and moderators act please tell me now so I don't return.

Feedback Score
    Mission Statement
    The purpose of M4Carbine.net is to provide a forum to share professional and technical information to the shooting community. The forum is open to military, law enforcement, and recreational shooters.
    The guys you see with all those hi numbers of posts next to their names are very informed..and just that he's giving you advice is impressive. New guys post everyday about decisions they are about to make..and if you read any of them they'll all are told the same thing. Save up, read and don't make the same mistakes new guys make.

Feedback Score
    29 (97%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AR Newby AZ View Post
    Ok I'm sure you're getting a hard on ripping on new members as a mr cool moderator. But I'm positive it's not a good thing to be ripping on the vendors like PSA that probably pay to help keep this forum up. There's other ways of getting your point across other than being a complete douche.

Many new people come here for advice and some guidance, not to be talked down to and ridiculed. So, if this is how the whole forum and moderators act please tell me now so I don't return.

Sir,

For you to be calling someone down like is extremely disrespectful. Iraqgunz is simply trying to help you make a informed choice and trying to save you some heartache in the long run. IF you had done some reading here you would know all the threads where someone bought some shitty "xyz" rifle and come here and complains that their rifle is "screwing up" or "no good" asking for advise to fix it.

Iraqgunz has answered those questions many times and with his experience has found that the rifles you have mentioned are just not up to par for the standards be has set for himself or most people here or the TDP.

If you want to start calling names when someone gives you an honest opinion, and the you don't like it, and then complain and say you won't return here....IMHO don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!!!
    "Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"

Semper Paratus AR-15 Armorer

Feedback Score
    The first sentence in this thread answers your questions.
    No...it doesn't at all.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhat View Post
    No...it doesn't at all.
    I'm new to the rifle world and I have been researching all options for my new AR.

Feedback Score
    I'm new to the rifle world and I have been researching all options for my new AR.
    Yes and I asked if you were having problems with your current rifle.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JR TACTICAL View Post
    Sir,

For you to be calling someone down like is extremely disrespectful. Iraqgunz is simply trying to help you make a informed choice and trying to save you some heartache in the long run. IF you had done some reading here you would know all the threads where someone bought some shitty "xyz" rifle and come here and complains that their rifle is "screwing up" or "no good" asking for advise to fix it.

Iraqgunz has answered those questions many times and with his experience has found that the rifles you have mentioned are just not up to par for the standards be has set for himself or most people here or the TDP.

If you want to start calling names when someone gives you an honest opinion, and the you don't like it, and then complain and say you won't return here....IMHO don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!!!
    I really don't care who he is or how much experience he has in this or that. The fact is that he showed disrespect to me first. I understand PSA may not be the best option out there but it's all I'm willing to spend on a gun. If something goes wrong with it and its due to their poor quality then ill send it back to them and they'll fix it. Pretty simple. I'm not going to war with it and its not even for home defense.

Plus he didn't even address the only question I did have about the rail. But it's ok I see where this thread is going.

Also, thanks for the people giving their own insight and recommendations.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhat View Post
    Yes and I asked if you were having problems with your current rifle.
    I don't have a rifle. I only own handguns and shotguns.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast