Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Haley Shooting the 300BLK

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Gentlemen,

Can we please keep this thread about the 300 BLK and its technical aspects. Thats the point of this forum, not who did what, where and how with regards to a training division.

I know some of the guys posting in here and consider them friends, however I need to ask you guys to either follow the forum guidelines or refrain from posting. Next time its infractions using this sites "warning system."
    John Noveske Changed My Life.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grease Monkey View Post
    You say that as if I'm an insignificant nobody..... Maybe I am, but you guys are not gods, get over yourselves. simply because your affiliated with some big name you're no longer a normal person? Cuz you take pictures for the gun industry? Or whatever.... (Meaning you)

I directly appologized to Mr. Liptak for my misunstanding but, thanks for your $0.02.
    Knock it off monkey, read the forum guidelines before posting in this subforum again. Personal digs are not permitted here.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Nevermind, I've read enough of this. If staff sees fit to unlock this they can. Otherwise I'm locking it due to obvious reasons.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011