Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Noveske Flared Forged Lower (FFL) with Magpul M3

Feedback Score
    Low 4XXX may be SOL but double-check. 4800 is not a hard cutoff by any means.

Look at the width of the notch compared to the trigger guard. If the widest part of the notch (further up the magwell) is about equal to the trigger guard you have the smaller one. If the smallest part of the notch (right at magwell exit) is about equal to the trigger guard you have the larger notch.

Feedback Score
    deleted
    Last edited by FlexBravo; 03-14-13 at 15:01.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexBravo View Post
    So I'm being unreasonable to ask if Noveske is able to mod my receiver to be like the ones they currently sell?
    No, not to ask it of them.

You're being unreasonable because your "...I expect to be treated fairly..." is based of the assumption that you've been somehow treated UNfairly. You have not.

Particularly since you clearly haven't asked, yet; for some reason you're going on as if you were somehow already told to pound sand...might want to do take the time to ASK them, first, if for no other reason than to give them opportunity to ANSWER you, instead of geting all pouty and spouting some pretty glaring dog-legs in the "logic" behind your position. EX:

...if I bought a Colt, BCM, LMT, Spikes, Aero, etc. lower I would not be having this issue.
    "If my mother had a dick, she wouldn't be my mother." AWEsome... always a hoot to see an emotional argument masquerading as a technical one.

1) Stop puling over it here, 2) go ASK them, and 3) stop posting in this thread until you receive Noveske's response to your inquiry.

You are required to give them a reasonable chance to fail or succeed PRIOR to posting as if you've already been failed, which is the tone you've taken.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score

M3 Pmag modifications to fit Noveski lower.

Can't believe I'm reviving this 8 year old topic, but I have never looked into this issue as I didn't use any M3's until the last few years.

Do you still have those pictures of what you did to the mags so they fit the Noveske lower? I can't see any pics detailing what you did, and before I got and chop all these mags I thought I'd ask...
    Many thanks,
    -Tyler

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I don’t think I have pictures anymore. It’s not very complicated, the tab just needs to be a little narrower at the top.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    I don’t think I have pictures anymore. It’s not very complicated, the tab just needs to be a little narrower at the top.
    Thanks for the reply, Todd. I think I got it figured out.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    This is what I did, a second or two with a sander and mags fit.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    Brings back memories doesn't it?! I know it does for me.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It feels like a lifetime ago, but yes, lots of good memories.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456