Thread: BCM EAG Tactical Carbine Build Sale, Fewer then 100 rounds

Feedback Score

BCM EAG Tactical Carbine Build Sale, Fewer then 100 rounds

Selling my BCM EAG Tactical Carbine. It is the the BCM EAG Upper with BFH Cold Hammer Forged Barrel. It also has a Battle Comp 1.5 flash hider perm. Installed. The lower is a BCM lower built by Grant at G&R Tactical and has the BCM mod 1 grip.

This Rifle has fewer then 100 rounds through it and is in excellent condition. It also comes with several extras including a Magpul MOE stock, BFG VCAS sling, Magpul ms3 sling, KAC fore grip, Bull Dog carrying case, 2 Magpul 30 round mags (1 is FDE with mag window and other plan black), a NHMTG 30 round and 10 round clip, Tango Down Scar rail covers, and Magpul XTM and ladder rail covers, and a Ottis 5.56 cleaning kit

It will also come with the 100 dollar gift certificate for an EAG Tactical course which I didn't get to use and would like it to go to someone who will.

I am selling this because it does not get enough use and I hate being a safe queen with such a beautiful weapon.

I will entertain trades. I am interested in a s&w 686 4 inch, a HK usp 45 FS, and any 1911s.

Price is negotiable for those seriously considering. I am asking 1700 which I feel is a steal but as stated message me if you want to talk trades and price.

Attachment 14176

Attachment 14177

Feedback Score
    For those considering trades, please include condition of said firearms, round count, year mfg, and how much cash. Thank you