Thread: WOTG 2 day Performance Carbine and Pistol Tulsa,OK

Feedback Score

WOTG 2 day Performance Carbine and Pistol Tulsa,OK

16-17 March
    COURSE INFORMATION: To attend this course shooters should have working knowledge of Carbine and Pistol marksmanship and extremely safe gun handling skills. This course will be all about how to run the Carbine and Pistol aggressively and accurately (5-300 yards for carbine, 5-25 yards pistol) and how to train to improve those skills. Topics covered in the course include, Principals of Performance Marksmanship, efficient techniques for manipulating and reloading the Carbine and Pistol, efficient movement techniques, shooting on the move and more. There will be a night session each night covering white light set up and employment and low light performance shooting. Day 1 will be all Carbine and Day 2 will be all Pistol.
    You will need:
    An open mind
    Carbine with sling, 2 magazines, belt mounted mag pouch or chest rig/body armor if you prefer, weapon mounted light, 1000 rounds of rifle ammo is recommended.
    Pistol, belt, holster, 3 magazines, 2 magazine pouches, eye protection, hearing protection 1000 rounds of pistol ammo is recommended, weapon mounted or hand held light for pistol.
    Eye protection and hearing protection.
    Personal comfort items, food, drink as needed (we will take short lunch breaks) I recommend staying hydrated.
    Pants will be beneficial and be prepared to get dirty some.
    Location USSA Tulsa, OK http://www.usshootingacademy.com/
    Dates: 16-17 March
    Cost: $500
    Course size:12
    Contact Frank@wayofthegun.us to book a slot

INTRUCTOR: FRANK PROCTOR
    I have served over 18 years in the military, the last 11 of those in US Army Special Forces. Over the last 7 years I have trained DOD personnel in Combat Marksmanship, Close Quarters Battle, Breaching and Sniper/Observer Operations in addition to deployments to Afghanistan and Iraq. During my Special Forces Career I have had the privilege to serve with and learn from many experienced and knowledgeable Special Forces Operators, I have learned from their combined years of knowledge and experience as well as my own to help me become a better operator. After a couple years as an instructor for the Special Forces Advanced Urban Combat Course, I was drawn to competitive shooting in May of 2007. My passion for shooting helped earn the rank of Grand Master in Limited division in a little over a year. I also hold a Master ranking in IDPA Stock Service Pistol. I have learned a great deal from shooting in competition that has helped me become a better tactical shooter. I bring my experiences as a Special Forces Operator, Competitive Shooter and Instructor to my courses. All those experiences combine to make me a well-rounded shooter and instructor capable of helping you achieve your goals of becoming a better shooter. My brand of shooting is performance oriented. My thoughts on that are; whether in competition or combat, the guy who scores the most points fastest wins. My courses are based off a proven methodology of understanding the Fundamentals and Principles of Performance Marksmanship, efficient techniques to manipulate the guns and move and perhaps most importantly, how to see fast. I look forward to training with you and giving you the tools to reach your goals as a shooter.
    For more information go to http://www.wayofthegun.us
    or on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Way-of...08207132643728
    Last edited by WAYOFTHEGUN; 11-20-12 at 08:48.