Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nighthawk Custom Customer Service

Feedback Score
    One last bit about Nighthawk. At some point during my time with the gun I had replaced the Novak rear sight with a 10-8 Performance sight. When I sent the gun in they said they would move my sight over and build the new slide with my existing 10-8 sight. Somehow between my contact at Nighthawk and the actual smith this was overlooked. As you can see from the pictures above it has the standard Novak rear sight.

I emailed Nighthawk and asked them if they still had my original 10-8 sight. They emailed back and said they were sorry about overlooking that issue and would find my sight and send it to me.

I got an email today stating they could not find my sight and it probably got tossed with the original slide. They said they would be sending me a brand new 10-8 sight. Within 30 minutes of receiving that email I had a separate email with the FedEx tracking number for my new 10-8 sight.

I wish they hadn't overlooked putting the 10-8 sight on from the start but I was happy again that they are making it right.

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

This thread also answers the question some folks have about why custom pistols cost more than regular production line models.

Feedback Score
    I have two Nighthawks, a Vickers Tactical and a Talon II bobtail, both have been wonderful and so has Nighthawks Customer service.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234