Thread: Newbie from Ga

Feedback Score

Newbie from Ga

Well, as my username implies, I've been shooting mainly archery equipment. I recently bought my first AR, a Daniel Defense DDM4V1. Looking forward to learning all that I can about my new gun and new hobby!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Welcome to the board.

As my username indicates I am in SouthGA.

I have a small private range on a local farm with berms and is a decent place to shoot near Tifton.

If you are close to me, PM and we might could get together and shoot some time.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Welcome to the forum. Great place to learn. I shoot a Matthews in bow season and a SCAR 17 during gun season.
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthGA View Post
    Welcome to the board.

As my username indicates I am in SouthGA.

I have a small private range on a local farm with berms and is a decent place to shoot near Tifton.

If you are close to me, PM and we might could get together and shoot some time.
    I'll do that, I help out on a farm in Cordelle from time to time, so I won't be to far from you.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingHunter View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Great place to learn. I shoot a Matthews in bow season and a SCAR 17 during gun season.
    I shoot a Bowtech pretty much all season, haven't done gun hunting in a long time.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I am on the south side of Atlanta. You'll find a lot of information on here, just need to take time and do some reading.