Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul iPhone 5 case?

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)

Question Magpul iPhone 5 case?

Any chance Magpul will be making an iPhone 5 case?
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I emailed them the week after it released, and the answer I received was essentially: "It's definitely something we're interested in making. Stand by"

Granted, that was a couple months ago.
    Last edited by SMETNA; 11-25-12 at 23:04.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I figured that I would get a "probably maybe" type answer from them.
    I really like the low profile of the case. Not because I am a Magpul fanboy, I just think that it is a slim and rugged case.
    I keep the phone in my breast pocket when I'm at work and this case seems to be the best of both worlds.
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It's coming. Will release more info soon.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Thank you sir.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post
    It's coming. Will release more info soon.
    Score. Stealth Gray?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Magic eight ball says "outcome likely".

I've got one of the new cases with new material on my phone now. A few more tweaks, and we'll be rolling.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I'll T&E one for ya! I drop my phone all the time.
    As long as it's Belgian Malinous proof, I'm in. He knocks my phone off the table about 3 times a day.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nothing is Malinous proof.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I know, you should see my living room furniture!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast