Pro Staff - Silencer Shop
    Dealer - Armasight and Steiner Optics
    Affiliated with Trijicon, Wilson Combat and Crux Suppressors

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Great job man! She's hooked for life.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    when My daughter talks about shooting the boys at school always say "you don't shoot" and then she starts talking about taking down the rifle in detail they are shocked
    I for one am Glad to see dads teaching their daughters how to shoot and hunt it use to be a rare thing .
    Now it is Good feeling knowing your daughter has the skills to feed herself and family and protect herself if need be . I showed my daughter this Picture and she said 'Girls Rock ! She is awesome " I just nodded and said Yelp!
    Last edited by warpigM-4; 11-28-12 at 14:01.

NRA Member

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Congrats to you and your daughter also Warpig!! Just because they are girls doesn't mean they should'nt have the same skills and opportunities as the boys! One really huge benefit is that the time she and I spend in a treestand or duck blind gives us quiet time to do a lot of talking and listening to each other. Some of our conversations may be picking and poking at each other and others get really deep. During the week, with all that goes on, we don't have that ability often.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Congrats to her and you! It's good to see more people lately raising their kids with an awareness & appreciation for the outdoors.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watrdawg View Post
    Congrats to you and your daughter also Warpig!! Just because they are girls doesn't mean they should'nt have the same skills and opportunities as the boys! One really huge benefit is that the time she and I spend in a treestand or duck blind gives us quiet time to do a lot of talking and listening to each other. Some of our conversations may be picking and poking at each other and others get really deep. During the week, with all that goes on, we don't have that ability often.
    The time I spent with my son in the deer blind this year was priceless. Glad to hear other dads are doing the same with their kids. Thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by usmcvet; 11-29-12 at 19:06.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Way to go! to both of you!
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Way to go young lady!
    And dad too, for making the experience happen.
    Scoby

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”Thomas Jefferson, quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria in “On Crimes and Punishment”, 1764

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12