Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .30-06 AP Question

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan_Porter View Post
    I have a a couple dozen Garand Clips loaded with AP rounds (black tipped), they don't stick to a magnet though. I'm just assuming they are steel core which would make them magnetic. Is this normal?
    Is your magnet wimpy?

30-06 AP is not rare enough to SCAM by painting FMJ with black paint, IMO...

Rmpl
    "Our destruction... will be from another quarter. From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence..."
    ...Daniel Webster, June 1, 1837

Feedback Score
    Because you're a decent right-thinking gun person.

Joe Gunshow thinks: "I have these Lake City, or Greek, or WTF Reloads Inc. rounds that cost me 25 cents each, and I'll paint the tips black and sell them for 2 dollars each!"

Some people would rather make ten dishonest bucks than a hundred honest ones.
    When life gives you lemons, insert copper and zinc wires in them and repeatedly shock your tongue.

Feedback Score
    Well, I feel stupid. Turns out the thing I pulled off the fridge wasn't actually a magnet (I have my wife to thank for that ).

Anyway, I found a real magnet and it stuck, but to be sure I had a friend grind one down.

I got them from my uncle's estate so I wasn't concerned about being ripped off.

Thanks for the help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12