Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 458 SOCOM

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I went with the WC 458 kit as well. I ordered it in October and didnt receive it til Late January and that was only after having to post on here due to not getting a response from them. Once the rep got ahold of me I received my kit pretty quick. Long story short, you might be waiting a while. With that said, its worth the wait. The BCG is beautiful, and the barrel is definitely on par with my Noveske barrels. Its a quality kit for sure. Unfortunately I cant speak for its accuracy yet as I havent had a chance to take it out. Maybe next week.

223, 300BLK, 458

You can see the gas tube and flash hider in the background of the first pic. Theyre both nice too.
    Last edited by 1slow01Z71; 03-27-13 at 21:04.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Buddy of mine uses one here in Texas. It really thumps em. It will knock em over if they're at a dead sprint, and he hits them right. Like a hand thumping them over. Crazy

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Nice pics & KIT.

enjoy !

grantw1221 writes:

"Buddy of mine uses one here in Texas. It really thumps em. It will knock em over if they're at a dead sprint, and he hits them right. Like a hand thumping them over. Crazy"

Sounds like a guy I know who is a guide for Ranch in Texas as he does & says same thing.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71 View Post
    I went with the WC 458 kit as well. I ordered it in October and didnt receive it til Late January and that was only after having to post on here due to not getting a response from them. Once the rep got ahold of me I received my kit pretty quick. Long story short, you might be waiting a while. With that said, its worth the wait. The BCG is beautiful, and the barrel is definitely on par with my Noveske barrels. Its a quality kit for sure. Unfortunately I cant speak for its accuracy yet as I havent had a chance to take it out. Maybe next week.

223, 300BLK, 458

You can see the gas tube and flash hider in the background of the first pic. Theyre both nice too.

Nice looking kit. I ordered mine in early Nov still waiting.
    Last edited by awd; 04-03-13 at 10:05.

Feedback Score
    I'd love to have a 458, just cant justify cost/availability of ammo though

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I saw something similar to this on "SOns of guns" it was a pretty cool hog slayer.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I saw something similar to this on "SOns of guns" it was a pretty cool hog slayer.
    suppressed wasn't it? that thing was bad.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by loaded6shooter View Post
    suppressed wasn't it? that thing was bad.
    Yeah that would be the one. pretty slick.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If I could find a Noveske NST in the 15" variety I might actually get to put this thing together. Those things are hard as hell to find. My eventual goal is to throw a suppressor on it. I need to find out if a tirant in 45 can handle it or not with some supers running through it. Id rather not buy a can specifically for this gun but I may have to if I want to run supers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12