Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Range day deux

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    ...AND apricots...!

(Apricots are kryptonite to the armored side of the house; bad juju. Do the cannon-cockers have an institutional superstition...?)
    Nice. I always hear them affectionately referred to as FAGs (Field Artillery Guys) on my side haha.
    Last edited by Wake27; 12-10-12 at 15:25.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Just found out that I won't be able to make it to this one unfortunately. Hopefully by the time another one rolls around I'll have more to bring to the table anyways. Thanks anyways guys.

VMI-MO Guest
    Gents,
    This is to double tap a PM I sent out. Please push me your email address via PM.

All future traffic in regards to this will be pushed via email.

I will be sending out a much more detailed plan within the next week so shooters will have a better idea and understanding of whats going on and round counts.

PJ

Feedback Score
    36 (100%)
    PM sent

VMI-MO Guest
    Email went out.

If i missed you, let me know.

PJ

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Guys,

Thank you for yet another fantastic range day.

I really appreciate you taking time to share your knowledge and skill with us. I learned a ton and had a great time doing it.

Thanks guys,
    Harold

Feedback Score
    I'd also like to extend my thanks to the fine folks running the show. The day was well organized, the instructors were effective and efficient, and I learned some good things. I look forward to eventually being a more of a contributor than a sponge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Next time, I'm bringing half a ton of crusher-run, so we can fill up that damned hole immediately behind the first barrier of the Fleischwolf.

If I didn't know better, I'd say Jack sets it up that way just so he can watch folks' feet get water-logged in the puddle and giggle to himself...

Thanks again to PJ for hosting, and to Jack and Sean for honcho-ing the drills.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Ditto.
    Just as great a time as the last one, even though the weather was even suckier.
    For anyone there, I have a few pics/vids of some of the later drills that I will be passing along to PJ for dissemination.
    There's also about 2 or 3 minutes worth of video covering a certain persons misadventures with a garand.....:
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I was pretty bummed to miss out on this given how much fun the first one was. Perhaps next time (assuming there is a next time) I'll actually have some carbine ammo on hand so I can go.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast