Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 round magazine for hunting

Feedback Score

10 round magazine for hunting

Does anyone make a 10 round mag for ARs? If I do any hunting with mine I need a 10 round mag. I really don't want to make one from a 20 round but of course I will if I have to.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    44mag.com has 10rd mags by NMHTG and D&H for $13-$14.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    ^yes.

If You're into pmags, they make a blocking insert that reduces the 20 rounds to 5.
    Black River Tactical
    BRT OPTIMUM Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels - 11.5", 12.5", 14.5", 16"
    BRT EZTUNE Preset Gas Tubes - PISTOL, CAR, MID, RIFLE
    BRT Bolt Carrier Groups M4A1, M16 CHROME
    BRT Covert Comps 5.56, 6X, 7.62

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fotomaker57 View Post
    Does anyone make a 10 round mag for ARs? If I do any hunting with mine I need a 10 round mag. I really don't want to make one from a 20 round but of course I will if I have to.
    Lancer L5 AWM 10 rounder. Transparent or solid black. Excellent stuff for hunting. Around $15. for the solid, about $2. more for the transparent.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    ^yes.

If You're into pmags, they make a blocking insert that reduces the 20 rounds to 5.
    From what I've been reading I thought magpul has discontinued them.

Feedback Score
    Thanks everyone I'll check out those sites

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Magpul will soon begin production of 10 round PMAGs. I read this in an email from them. I don't think this is in regards to a potential ban, just catering to the hunting crowd for state conservation rules.

...sent from my mind, using telepathy!
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Oh yeah... some idiots really got brave and put "Molon Labe" on their shit... while complying with the ban of course.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HardLuck682 View Post
    Magpul will soon begin production of 10 round PMAGs. I read this in an email from them. I don't think this is in regards to a potential ban, just catering to the hunting crowd for state conservation rules.

...sent from my mind, using telepathy!
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep my eyes open for them. Love my PMAG'S

Feedback Score
    48 (100%)
    Converting a twenty round gi mag to a ten rounder is as simple as removing the baseplate an inserting a small block of wood or for pmags go here- http://www.magazineblocks.com/magento/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    We'll have 10 rd GEN M3 mags and -5 round limiters shipping shortly after SHOT show.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast