Thread: Ohio SB 36 - Prohibit Seizure, Registration, and Any Potential Federal Firearms Bans

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Ohio SB 36 - Prohibit Seizure, Registration, and Any Potential Federal Firearms Bans

Fellow Ohioans, SB 36 was recently introduced by State Senator Kris Jordan and co-sponsored by Senator Tim Schaffer.

This bill would prohibit firearm seizures, registration, or any potential gun bans regarding unconstitutional Federal infringements of the 2nd Amendment.

I urge you to not only contact Senators Jordan and Schaffer to thank them for introducing this bill, but to also contact your State Senator and Representative to let them know you support this bill and any other efforts that defend the 2nd Amendment.

http://ohio.tenthamendmentcenter.com...potential-ban/

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    wonderful news

Feedback Score

Re: Ohio SB 36 - Prohibit Seizure, Registration, and Any Potential Federal Firearms B

Good news to hear. MO has one too. Thanks to WY for kicking this off. I like these "Don't Tread on Me" bills.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by .46caliber; 02-19-13 at 10:44.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    This is good to hear.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Awesome! I recommend us putting a link to this thread in our sig lines to get it spread around.
    B.A.S. Mechanical Engineering Technology

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    There is already a thread on this.
    My brother saw Deliverance and bought a Bow. I saw Deliverance and bought an AR-15.