Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Just wait it out?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It's painful, but it's still not as high a price increase as fully loaded cartridges.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thei3ug View Post
    It's painful, but it's still not as high a price increase as fully loaded cartridges.
    No doubt about that.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPD15-5 View Post
    I just started to get into reloading only to find out that Brass, Primers, and powder are just as hard to come by in .223 and .308.
    Well, at least I'm not the only one....
    And of course the grand irony of starting reloading to bring the cost of ammo down. HA!

Apparently AIM had some .223 in the other day for normal prices and it sold out in 5 minutes (or so said the person on the phone at AIM).

At this point I might as well put my guns in a box in the attic and just forget about it for the next year.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    At this point I might as well put my guns in a box in the attic and just forget about it for the next year.
    Yeah... Summer is around the corner here. And they may have fire restrictions... so we may have no choice but NOT to shoot pretty soon in AZ.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    yeh these people are freaking ridiculous!!! i just tried to make a trade pretty much straight up and i warned the guy that i was not trading at today's inflated values! dude actually though that 600 rds of walmart special american eagle 223 was worth more than 160 rds of hornady and SSA 6.8mm plus a crap ton of cleaning stuff.........

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021