Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crye

Feedback Score

Crye

Does anyone have any contacts over at Crye
    Precision?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    If you're not MIL, you're not likely to get anything out of them in the near future.
    Gifford Holmquist

Owner
    Amendment Arms

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I called Crye the other day because their site says that their web store is down. I got ahold of some young lady and she told me that she was "busy" and that she would call me right back.

She never got back to me.

Feedback Score
    Well I was hoping I could convince them to offer their uniforms in navy for our USAR team but if all they are interested in is contractors then I guess I wont even try.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    In the June timeframe there will be add'l colors available. However I dont recall is navy was one of them.
    Gifford Holmquist

Owner
    Amendment Arms

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacMedic4450 View Post
    Well I was hoping I could convince them to offer their uniforms in navy for our USAR team but if all they are interested in is contractors then I guess I wont even try.
    They are not interested in contractors, just military for the time being. Crye has said that they do not have the resources to go for civilian sales, since they are doing very well in Mil sales. I know that GROM looked into buying their armor chassis at one time and had no problem getting in touch with them.

Feedback Score
    If you really need Crye gear then pallets of Crye gear shows up on your doorstep. If you just want Crye gear for CDI then your going to have to wait.
    Life is too short to deal with Blonde women, or carbine barrels over 10.5 inches

Feedback Score
    Crye, like many small businesses, has become overwhelmed by their own popularity. Something has to give. They are very good about dealing with the end users that NEED them, as previously stated, and count on a small group of dealers to handle the WANT crowd. I'm lucky enough to teeter on the edge of want and need. If there's something you're interested in please feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email and I'll see what I can do.

Later,
    Josh
    (w)910.323.4739
    www.GreyGroupTraining.com

Feedback Score
    also helps to get face time with them too.

Feedback Score
    I gotta ask other colors of what?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast