Thread: Restraint in the M4 Marketplace

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Restraint in the M4 Marketplace

I have perceived a more restrained environment and less insanity in the M4 Marketplace than some of the other boards on which I participate. Particularly the complete rifle and lowers section.

I for one, appreciate this reserved reaction.
    Last edited by SouthGA; 12-22-12 at 06:50.

Feedback Score
    115 (100%)
    You'll find there is a very good group of people here. The consequence is reflected into our equipment exchange.

I think many here "dislike" the vendors that bought up everything and are now screwing people out of their cash.....to say the least.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    yeah there is a big difference between value and BS markup price
    "I must study politics and war so that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy."
    -John Adams
    "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    - Albert Einstein
    “Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    There are still things that I want to buy off the forums so I am just looking for what is still real that I need and then overlooking the over priced hoopla.

Feedback Score
    I initially saw restraint on this forum but the restraint diminishes as time passes. It's impossible to keep from getting caught up in the momentum.

This is a difficult time for us all and this forum has a fine group of people.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    there will always be a few that will get a little crazy with pricing But Most members will keep it real .I Hope you enjoy your time here At M4C .there are some really good Vendors and People Here

NRA Member

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash1023 View Post
    yeah there is a big difference between value and BS markup price
    I have to smile at this when I see the price that your P-Mags are for sale at...

Not judging, BTW. Just amused.
    Last edited by Timberwolf; 12-24-12 at 19:56.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Feedback Score
    Crazy ,,For sale AR15 asking a bazilloin dollars it come with 2 GI type magazines and a GI cleaning kit. [sarcasm if you couldn't tell] Merry Christmas. People with money? What is the price of a full auto M16 type going for these days? Just a thought.
    Last edited by SteveS; 12-25-12 at 11:49.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf View Post
    I have to smile at this when I see the price that your P-Mags are for sale at...

Not judging, BTW. Just amused.

They are cheaper than almost everywhere else right?
    15 mags on ebay just sold for $1100.
    Pmags on gunbroker are going for insane prices.
    Last edited by Vash1023; 12-25-12 at 13:12.
    "I must study politics and war so that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy."
    -John Adams
    "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    - Albert Einstein
    “Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash1023 View Post
    They are cheaper than almost everywhere else right?
    15 mags on ebay just sold for $1100.
    Pmags on gunbroker are going for insane prices.
    I hope my post didn't come off wrong. It really wasn't meant to be offensive in any way. I just sold 2 S&W rifles for almost $1500 in profit; Your P-mags are worth whatever someone will pay for them. I am not one of these people who preaches capitalism out of one side of my mouth and then bitches about "gouging" from the other.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto