Thread: A Quick Message from Larry Vickers...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

A Quick Message from Larry Vickers...

Vickers Tactical
    www.vickerstactical.com

A Quick Message from Larry Vickers...

Friends,

I write to you today and ask that you come together and help the firearms community reach out to our political leaders, strengthen the representatives of our industry, and reach out to those whom you know that aren't firmly committed to the second amendment in an effort to change their thinking. Blaming inanimate objects and punishing lawful gun owners will not protect our society from future tragedies.

Because of the senseless act of a madman, all signs point to responsible gun owners being punished by our government once again. This is not the first time we've been punished for the crimes of others and sadly, this will not be the last. It is our duty as citizens of the United States, to contact our representatives in government and urge them to use common sense, protect the freedoms afforded to us in the Constitution, and to make logical changes to our laws to reduce the likelihood of senseless acts like the one in Connecticut from happening again.

Evil will always be with us. Terrorists will always prey on the defenseless. We must make up our minds to take the fight to them before they can bring it to us. Simply enacting a gun ban and declaring areas as safe places, without actually making them safe, is irresponsible and insane. That is not a solution to the real problem... it only advances the political agenda of the left and flies in the face of the victims of terrorist acts like Newtown.

By simply punishing law abiding citizens with further gun legislation, our school systems and public gatherings would be no safer tomorrow than they were a week ago. If all sales of so-called assault weapons ceased today, our gun-free zones would still be a prime target of madmen using whatever weapons they could get their hands on. We need to take a long, hard look at the mental health care system in this country. We need to work in our communities to make sure that our schools have formidable protections from criminal activity. We need to train teachers, parents, counselors, first responders and the general public alike in how to look for trouble, react to violence and how to prevent and contain it using whatever means we have available.

Join me in supporting the National Rifle Association and Gun Owners of America. You may not agree with all of their tactics, policies or leadership, but know this... they are taking the fight for freedom to Washington on behalf of us... the good guys... the responsible, law abiding citizens who are tired of being punished for crimes we did not commit. Elections have consequences and those consequences are being dealt out by individuals that hate everything we stand for. They hate our industry. They hate our guns. They hate our patriotism and they hate our Constitution that restrains them.

Take the fight for our rights to Washington through the NRA and GOA. Join today. If you're already a member, upgrade your membership today or simply make a donation.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. God bless you. And God bless the victims, friends and families of those in Newtown, Connecticut.

-LAV

Alias Training & Security Services
    www.aliastraining.com
    Paul A. Hotaling
    Alias Training & Security Services, LLC
    Paul@aliastraining.com
    757-215-1959 (Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM)
    757-985-9586 (After Hours)
    www.aliastraining.com

Feedback Score
    Is it ok to post this on other forums?
    Thanks,
    Craig
    Last edited by crob1; 12-25-12 at 18:09.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by crob1 View Post
    Is it ok to post this on other forums?
    Thanks,
    Craig
    Yes, Please feel free.
    Paul A. Hotaling
    Alias Training & Security Services, LLC
    Paul@aliastraining.com
    757-215-1959 (Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM)
    757-985-9586 (After Hours)
    www.aliastraining.com

Feedback Score
    Cross-posted on the reigonal NC gun forum I'm a member of. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    After a long break, I renewed my NRA membership this week. Thanks for posting this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    I suggest getting a doll. They can be dressed up in many ways. We don't dress up AR's. We set them up to be functional and serve a need.